I’m a staff writer at Canadian Business magazine. I’ve also worked at Maclean’s, the Edmonton Journal, the Tyee, Canwest News Service (which was a thing once, ) and as a freelancer. I was raised on a large hill in Calgary. I now live on a less imposing hill in Toronto.
- @AblegReporter and @darcyhenton are the enourmously deserving winners of the 2014 Canadian Hillman Prize. j-source.ca/article/edmont… 10 minutes ago
- RT @TuThanhHa: Outrage erupts over Brit designer’s pricey take on classic Pakistani shoe theglobeandmail.com/news/world/cul… 21 hours ago
- @kristenequan Thanks for the tweet! 2 days ago
- RT @jaynefrances63: @AbeBooks PT @Pyrogenius: @SiClancy This could be the coolest building on earth. The new Kansas City public library. ht… 2 days ago
- @keithgerein Not too shabby at all. 4 days ago