I’m a staff writer at Canadian Business magazine. I’ve also worked at Maclean’s, the Edmonton Journal, the Tyee, Canwest News Service (which was a thing once, ) and as a freelancer. I was raised on a large hill in Calgary. I now live on a less imposing hill in Toronto.
- @MetroRyan @NealaBarton @AndrewTumilty Oh Grinch would win a fight, no doubt. He has scary alien hands. 12 hours ago
- @MetroRyan @NealaBarton Scrooge was a hard-working, tax-paying entrepreneur haunted shamelessly by socialist ghosts. He wins. 12 hours ago
- @MetroRyan I think you mean thank you Mr. Grinch for saving me from potentially lethal cardiomyopathy. 12 hours ago
- @MetroRyan An enlarged heart can be a sign of serious medical dysfunction, Andy. You should avoid that choir at all costs. 12 hours ago
- @mason_chris @emily_senger True story: I had no idea home delivery was a thing until I was about 21. 13 hours ago